The website (the 'Site') you have entered is operated by or on behalf of Cypher Systems Group Inc. ('CSG'). We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Any personally identifiable information about you is considered personal information ('Personal Information') and will be treated in accordance with CSG's Privacy Statement.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about CSG's practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that may be provided through access to or use of our websites including this Site or that may otherwise be collected by us. We urge you to read it carefully.
What we collect and how we use it
The only identifiable individual information CSG collects from Site visitors comes in the form of resumes submitted by job seekers interested in positions with CSG. This information is initially viewed and used exclusively by the CSG Human Resources department.
CSG Human Resources reviews resumes and will contact the candidates who are qualified for a given position. In the case of candidates who are invited to a second interview, his/her resume will be forwarded to the hiring Department Manager and/or Team Leader.
CSG Human Resources stores resumes of candidates who are interviewed for one (1) year. Resumes from candidates who are not interviewed are kept on file for six (6) months. When those time periods have elapsed, hard copy resumes are shredded and digital copies of resumes are deleted. The resumes of those candidates we hire are filed in their personnel files permanently.
Some information is collected automatically when you visit the Site because your IP address needs to be recognized by the server. We may use this information to monitor and analyze how parts of our Site are used. This Site may use 'cookies', small text files inserted on your computer to identify you as you view CSG's website.
By providing CSG with your personal information, you are deemed to have consented to CSG using and disclosing it for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, including any changes or additions to your personal information provided by you to CSG in the future. Your personal information may specifically be used for the purposes of:
- Establishing your identity; verifying information provided by you with third parties including your employer and other financial institutions, verifying information provided by third parties; and making sure my records are kept separate from others with the same name; and
- Disclosing personal information without my knowledge or consent to a lawyer or other advisor representing CSG, to collect a debt, to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other court order or rules, as required for the investigation or enforcement of laws, or as may otherwise be required or authorized by law. You understand when a request for personal information is made by an organization claiming lawful authority for the request, CSG will take reasonable steps to ensure that the requesting party properly identifies its legal authority.
Disclosure to Related Organizations
As a rule, CSG will not disclose your personal information to third parties. However there are exceptions:
- From time to time, CSG uses third-party-sub-contractors to provide certain services. While your personal information is disclosed to such parties, they are required to comply with CSG's Privacy Statement and not use or retain your personal information for their own purposes.
- If information about your services is anonymized, so that the individual applicant is no longer identifiable, then it is not personal information anymore. CSG may disclose anonymized information at any time to anyone it chooses.
- If CSG, in whole or in part, is acquired by another company, your personal information will be transferred to the new company along with the rest of the assets, provided that the company either agrees to abide by CSG's then existing Privacy Statement, or agrees to notify you forthwith about any proposed changes to the privacy statement and allows you an opportunity to request that your personal information be deleted.
- CSG will disclose your personal information without your consent as required by law or permitted by Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act or by provincial law, whichever is applicable.
Privacy legislation in Canada defines 'personal information' broadly as any information about an identifiable individual. In general, personal information does not include business contact information, including your title or position, business or business e-mail address, telephone and facsimile number.
E-mail, Feedback and Forum Facilities
If at any time this Site offers any e-mail, feedback or forum facilities, CSG may collect the information, which you disclose. Such information will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Security of Your Personal Data
CSG has implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
CSG will not sell, trade, rent or license the personal information that you provide to it.
Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
CSG cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- You accessed the third-party website using links from CSG's Site; or
- You linked to CSG's Site from a third-party website.
CSG recommends that you check the policy of each Site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such webSite if you have any concerns or questions.
Will this Privacy Statement change?
From time to time CSG may make changes to this Privacy Statement. Please check CSG's Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
Access, Questions and Concerns
If you wish to access any of your personal information held by CSG, have further questions about your personal information and/or CSG's Privacy Statement or procedures, wish to withdraw all or part of your personal information, or have other concerns, please email email@example.com.